Friday, July 21, 2006

17 lbs 5 oz

Yup, this 11 1/2 week old is up to a hefty 11 lbs 5 oz and still going.

Here's a little movie shot with our point and shoot camera. I really need to get a DV camera but at least you can see this little guy wiggle.

This is a quicktime movie so if you have trouble, go to www.apple.com/quicktime and get the latest plugin.

Also, this is the first time I've embedded video on the blogger site. It may have some issues so just let me know if there's a problem.

--B















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!! I love him so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my -- I never get tired of watching him!!

Anonymous said...

He's the best baby!!! I love you, sweetie Bunrakkit!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful baby! The other two kids are cuter than ever, too. :)

Love to all --
Rachel